"Customers can select real-time data with the EEX Group DataSource Excel Tool and use Excel analytics to create their preferred views.”
Daniel Köhler, Head of Information Services
Our Service for You
The Excel Tool allows users to receive real-time commodity and transparency data. The Excel Tool is part of EEX Group DataSource services.
What data is provided?
- Historical & current data
- Trading and order book data as well as transparency data
- Prices and volumes
- Settlement prices & indices
What features are given by the Excel Tool?
- Excel analytics
- 24/7 highspeed access to the EEX Group market data and transparency data
- Real-time data display through automatic data import
- Tailor-made design and selection of data
How to connect
- Easy access via Excel plug-in
- Direct download of plug-in from EEX Website
- Accessible online as well as offline
Modules and Price List*
|Power Futures||3.000 €|
|Natural Gas||3.000 €|
|Environmental Market||1.800 €|
|Agricultural Markets||1.800 €|
|Transparency Data Power||3.000 €|
|Transparency Data Gas||1.800 €|
|Transparency Data EuroWind||2.340 €|
Prices p.a. (net) for internal use
*Please note: The mentioned prices are for information purposes only. The currently binding price list is available at Trading > Price List.
|25/06/2019||GENERAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO EEX GROUP DATASOURCE PRODUCTS - Valid until 31.12.2019 for all orders between 25.06.2019 and 31.10.2019 (0.7 MB)|
|16/01/2019||General Terms and Conditions of European Energy Exchange AG for EEX Group DataSource Services (English) – valid for all orders made before 25.06.2019 (202 KB)|
|29/08/2019||EEX Group DataSource Excel Tool - User Guide (2.1 MB)|
|29/08/2019||Code List (32 KB)||CSV|
© 2017 European Energy Exchange AG