Our Global Power Derivatives Newsletter provides you with the latest news from the EEX Group power derivatives markets. Receive information about events, products and incentives of the power derivatives markets.
Subscribe free of charge by email at email@example.com with the subject "Order Global Power Derivatives Newsletter".
Issue June 2023
- EEX is to take over Nasdaq’s European power trading and clearing business
- Launch of our new zonal futures for all 12 trading zones in Northern Europe
- Meet us at Nordic Energy Day, Montel | 24 August, Oslo
- Meet us at EEX Nordic Energy Trader Party | 14 September, Copenhagen
Issue April 2023
- Electricity market reform
- Power derivatives trading levels show growing confidence
- Our latest updates on margining
- Meet us at E-world
- New products & services
Issue July 2022
- On the road to a sustainable future
- Building Markets Together in Japan
- Cześć Warszawa and Hola Madrid!
- Five years of successful CSEE market development – next stop: Croatia
- Get ready for Touchpoint
Issue July 2021
- Cal+10 extension on track for 27 September!
- EEX & Pexapark join forces to focus on renewables.
- Spark Spreads are GO!
- EEX - No 1. in Japanese Power Futures WORLDWIDE
- #GetActive #GetGiving - Join our 20k Challenge
Issue March 2021
- On Top of the World - EEX Group number one exchange in power trading worldwide for the fourth consecutive year
- Breaking records in Japan - EEX set a new record in Japan Power Futures
- "Giving our customers more Options…" - new Futures Styled Options
- Unlocking the potential of Polish power
- Register NOW for Building Markets Together 2021
Issue November 2020
- "And the winner is...": EEX Group was recognised at this years’ Asia Capital Market Awards
- Power Profile - The Netherlands: The first Power Profile series
- PODCAST – The Outlook for PPAs in a post-COVID world
- New Target Model for Greek Power Market: Launched on 1st November 2020
- Brexit: EEX Group – providing certainty in uncertain times
Issue March 2020
- #AsianAmbition: EEX Japan Power launch
- #GoingGlobal: EEX Group #1 in power trading
- #EuropeanExpansion: Hungary
- #StatesSuccess: Nodal setquaterly trading record
- #REMIT: EEX Inside Information Platform