„The Global Commodities portfolio provides clients with products to manage or take risk on a range of internationally traded commodities. With worldwide distribution through our network of clearing firm and broker partners we can offer the benefits of trading on EEX and clearing at ECC to a global client base.“
Richard Heath, EEX Business Development
Supporting our customers on a global level
Commodity markets are global in character and interconnected both intra-regionally and within supply chains. The nature of the global commodities trade means that organisations with exposure to these markets are generally active in a large number of products rather than focusing on a single asset class. Today, these organisations no longer want exchanges to specialise in a single product set but rather they favour a much broader range of trading possibilities in a single marketplace.
EEX Group launched our Global Commodities business in 2014 to support and enable our customers to trade and clear a broader portfolio of products from a global perspective.
Why trade at EEX Group?
- A broad and diversified network of global trading participants
- Access to trading in various market areas as well as products and services along the value chain
- Exchange trading and Trade Registration services on a regulated and transparent market
- Elimination of counterparty risk through clearing and settlement of transactions. Consolidation of clearing in one central clearing house each for the European and US market provides cross-margining benefits.
- Market access via various front-ends and major Independent Software Vendor solutions
- Offices in 16 worldwide locations ensuring optimal support for customers on site