"The EEX Group DataSource API connects customers to real-time data directly from the source."
Daniel Köhler, Head of Information Services
Our Service for You
The API allows users to receive real-time or delayed commodity and transparency data. The API is part of EEX Group DataSource services.
What data is provided?
- Real-time data or delayed data
- Historical data and current data
- Trading and order book data as well as transparency data*
- Prices and volumes
- Settlement prices & indices
- Data provision via xml & json files
* Please note that the API currently provides transparency data only. An EEX Group DataSource Circular will inform about the introduction of the market data.
- Easy to use 24/7 highspeed access
- Great breadth of data: trading data and transparency data
- Embeddable in any application
How to connect
- Easy webservice access
- Automatic or manual access
- Compatible with every operating system
- Subscription for individual modules available
Modules and Price List*
|Power Futures||4.200 €||6.000 €|
|Natural Gas||4.200 €||6.000 €|
|Environmental Markets||2.460 €||3.540 €|
|Metal||1.050 €||1.500 €|
|Freight||1.050 €||1.500 €|
|Agricultural Markets||2.460 €||3.540 €|
|Transparency Data Power||-||6.000 €|
|Transparency Data Gas||-||3.540 €|
|Transparency Data EuroWind||-||4.620 €|
*Please note: The mentioned prices are for information purposes only. The currently binding price list is available at Trading > Price List.
Free API Transparency Data until the end of 2018! Available in the webshop as of 29th November 2018 - To the webshop!
Interested in distributing data to your customers or publishing data? Please contact the Information Services team!
|29/11/2018||EEX Transparency Data - API User Guide (1 MB)|
|05/11/2018||EEX Transparency Data - API Sample Files (101 KB)||ZIP|
|12/11/2018||EEX Group DataSource Products General Terms of Contract for products with internal usage rights (English) - valid for all orders as of 19th November 2018 and in general all existing subscriptions as of 1 January 2019 (202 KB) (201 KB)|
© 2017 European Energy Exchange AG