EEX AG provides the possibility for companies to retrieve data and to onward distribute the data in raw or derived form. This External Usage may for example take the form of a newsletter, a price ticker on a website and the integration of EEX data in a digital solution.
Different licenses are offered covering different use cases in terms of external usage:
- A Commercial Usage is the onward dissemination to a third party, in raw or in derived form, for their exclusive Internal Usage
- Usual use cases are newsletters, digital solutions, consultancies, customer portals etc.
- A Media Usage license allows our customers to disseminate the EEX data publicly in raw form only.
- Usual use cases are price tickers on a public website or a promotional document
- Use of the EEX data by an academic establishment for its scientific and educational project.
- Usual use cases are seminars, conferences, scientific papers…
The fees for licensing EEX data depend on
(i) the type of usage (see above) and
(ii) in the case of Commercial Usage, on the number of Subscribers.
Until 100 Subscribers, the fee will gradually increase with the number of its Subscribers. From 100 Subscribers on, the vendor is granted a flat fee for an onward dissemination to an unlimited number of subscribers.
You will receive a form from EEX once a year, regarding your usage of EEX data. The yearly fee will be amended starting with the beginning of the year following the reporting.
EEX Group DataSource Usage
Please find the form "EEX Group DataSource Usage August 2022" below.
|EEX Group DataSource Data Usage 2022||Documents||EEX Group DataSource||2022-09-09||pdf (165 KB)|