- Forecasts based on a multi-model methodology with data from ECMWF, ICON, UKMET and GFS
- Forecast for Germany, Austria, Great Britain and the Netherlands (France and Spain to be integrated in 2022) at control-area level
- Forecast provided every day at 6 PM CET for the next day and updated at 8 AM CET and 11 AM CET for the current day
- Real time updates for actual generation for DE, AT and GB updated every 15 minutes, with a time lag of approximately 5 minutes
- Better assessments of energy prices and other commodities based on the forecasts by EuroWind GmbH, one of the most trusted experts on the market
- Forecast and actual generation for Wind Onshore, Wind Offshore and Solar energy from one source
- Easy connectivity via the EEX Group Transparency API
EuroWind has supported the energy market with forecast and climate data for the effective integration of renewable energies into existing structures, processes and markets for more than 20 years. To this end, we have developed customised solutions for the direct marketing of wind and solar power, power trading, grid integration, as well as the scheduling of power generation units. Essential modules for this are complex forecasting models for solar and wind power production. The systems used throughout the world are based on the world’s best and most widely recognised numerical weather models. We aim to meet our customers´ high expectations in a dynamically changing energy market, today and in the future. We are making renewables yet more predictable!
About EEX DataSource
EEX Group DataSource is the highspeed connection to EEX Group market data and to transparency data for the energy market. EEX Group DataSource services provide access to data for all tradable commodities of the EEX Group exchanges, as well as transparency data.