Our Service for You
The API allows users to receive real-time or delayed commodity and transparency data. The API is part of EEX Group DataSource services.
What data is provided?
- Real-time data
- Historical data and current data
- Trading and order book data as well as transparency data*
- Prices and volumes
- Settlement prices & indices
- Data provision via xml & json files
* Please note that the API currently provides transparency data only. An EEX Group DataSource Circular will inform about the introduction of the market data.
- Easy to use 24/7 highspeed access
- Great breadth of data: trading data and transparency data
- Embeddable in any application
How to connect
- Easy webservice access
- Automatic or manual access
- Compatible with every operating system
- Subscription for individual modules available
Modules and Price List
Follow the link to find the current Price List.
The API Transparency Data can be ordered via the webshop!
The API for market data will be launched soon.
Interested in distributing data to your customers or publishing data? Please contact the Information Services team!
|2023-02-09||EEX Transparency Data – API User Guide (Ref. 5)||Market Data||EEX Group DataSource||pdf (713 KB)|
|2023-01-12||EEX Transparency Data - API Sample Files||Market Data||EEX Group DataSource||zip (90 KB)|