We offer the Trade registration course as an e-learning course. The e-learning consists of 3 modules which will be booked as a package. Once successfully passed the EEX trade registration exam, the participant has the right to use the trade registration functionality of EEX’s trading system outside of the order book by mutual consent. With this functionality, transactions concluded outside of the exchange order book can be registered for clearing by ECC.
- They get to know the Trade Registration processes and find out what is behind these.
- They learn about the structure as well as the framework conditions of the exchange.
- They record and settle Trade Registration trades in the EUREX T7 system.
- They record Trade Registration transactions via brokers.
Please note: The EEX trade registration exam is only required for the admission for using Trade Registration functions at EEX. For further information on admission criteria of the EEX Group members, please contact:
- PEGAS/POWERNEXT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPEX SPOT: Sales@epexspot.com
- Gaspoint Nordic: email@example.com
- EEX Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ECC: email@example.com
Become a Trade Registration participant in three steps
Necessary for the exam.
We targetedly prepare you for the Trade Registration exam.
EEX Trade Registration exam
Once you have completed the learning module, you can take the exam online. This is mandatory for admission as a Trade Registration participant at EEX.
© 2017 European Energy Exchange AG