Energy Trading Simulations
With the help of energy trading simulations you have the chance to prove your knowledge of exchange trading by practical application. Thanks to their practical relevance, our simulations offer the perfect complement to theoretical seminars on exchange trading. The Energy Simulations are offered in both German and English.
The simulations take place in a one day seminar and consist of several scenarios dealing with various topics. You can find the particular dates under "Dates & Registration". For in-house training, the simulation scenarios can be tailored to the business individually.
Simulation Game Cross-Border
- Simulates energy trading on the European electricity market
- Trading simulations on five European energy exchanges (Germany, France, England, Sweden and Poland)
Simulation Game Short-Term
- Simulation of a gas and steam power plant on the wholesale market
- Power plant resource scheduling, considering start-up costs as well as technical restrictions
- You get to know strategies and mechanisms of short-term trading and learn how to make decisions under time pressure as well as adjusting your trading actions to unexpected events
Simulation Game Long-Term
- Simulates the use of a coal power plant in futures trading through training activities on the electricity, CO2 and coal markets
- You comprehensively learn mechanisms and strategies of long term energy trading
© 2017 European Energy Exchange AG