REMIT Transaction Reporting
EEX is the Registered Reporting Mechanism (RRM) for the reporting of EEX, Gaspoint Nordic and Powernext trading data.
Reporting is performed using the ACER Code „B0000104M.DE“.
Trading participants that intend to delegate their REMIT reporting obligations to Gaspoint Nordic or Powernext as well as those who have already done so are asked to provide this information in section 5 of their CEREMP Registration as a Market Participant (Data related to delegated parties for reporting on behalf of the Market Participant). This requirement is due to the fact that EEX will be the RRM for Gaspoint Nordic and Powernext as well.
Members can either send the data to the RRM of their choice themselves, or ask for an automated transfer.
- The Basic Service – provision of ACER xml – will allow members to download the formatted data and report it via the RRM of their choice.
- Members that wish to have access to the Trayport reporting service for EEX, Gaspoint Nordic or Powernext should select the basic service. Trayport can then retrieve the data directly from the FTPS/sftp.
- Members that wish to choose Regis-TR as their RRM should also select the basic service. Regis-TR can then retrieve the data directly from the FTPS/sftp.
- Members that wish to have their REMIT data reported to the Swiss Federal Electricity Commission ElCom can choose the dedicated additional service.
- Members that wish to choose EFETnet as their RRM can subscribe to a dedicated additional service so that EEX, Gaspoint Nordic and Powernext automatically transfer the data to EFETnet eRR.
Further information can be found on the ACER REMIT Portal.
© 2016 European Energy Exchange AG