Reporting of Inside Information
According to REMIT, market participants are required to:
- specify where they will publish potential inside information during their registration as market participant,
- disclose inside information for business or facilities of any size,
- ensure effective and timely publication of data,
- forward this data to authorities, such as ACER.
EU Transparency Regulation
The EU Transparency Regulation requires market participants to forward REMIT data to ENTSO-E according to article 4, 7, 14, 15 and 16.
MAR obliges market participants to:
- disclose inside information for business and facilities, including aviation activities,
- actively distribute data to relevant media,
- draft and maintain an insider list,
- disclose managers’ transactions in emission allowances,
- draft and maintain a list of managers and their affiliates.
EEX supports its participants in fulfilling their reporting obligations. Learn more about our services in the section Regulatory Reporting Services > Reporting of Inside Information > Reporting Services & Fees.
© 2020 European Energy Exchange AG