Reporting of Inside Information
REMIT, EU Transparency Regulation and MAR require market participants to:
- disclose relevant inside information in respect of business or facilities,
- forward this information to regulatory authorities,
- ensure far-reaching accessibility of data.
EEX Transparency Platform – One platform to comply with 3 regulations
The EEX Transparency Platform is an effective solution for the timely disclosure and forwarding of inside information, which includes details on:
- Capacity, Usage and Unavailability related to facilities
- Business Information related to companies
- Publication of data on the EEX Transparency Platform as an official central information platform accepted by ACER and ESMA
- Compliant with REMIT, EU Transparency Regulation and MAR
- Data forwarding to ACER and ENTSO-E
EU Transparency Regulation
Further details are available in the section Regulatory Reporting Service > Reporting of Inside Information > Regulatory Requirements.
© 2020 European Energy Exchange AG