MiFID II / MIFIR Reporting
MiFID II Position & MiFIR Transaction Reporting within the EEX Compliance Services Framework
The MiFID II / MiFIR functionality is aligned with the EEX’s Groups other regulatory reporting services for REMIT and EMIR using the same infrastructure, member access mechanisms as well as a common source of exchange, clearing and configuration data to best serve your needs.
- Exchanges are required to submit daily as well as weekly position reports to the National Competent Authorities (NCAs), e.g. BaFin/AMF (§58.1).
- All exchange members are required to support position reporting by the trading venue (§ 58.3).
- EEX Group’s exchanges will leverage ECC‘s position data and combine this information with instrument reference data and configuration data provided by the members to create draft MiFID II position reports.
- In case the member does not provide any amended information within the defined timeframe, EEX Group will submit the generated draft MiFID II position report assuming that it is complete.
Transaction Reporting (RTS22)
- Exchanges are required to implement a daily reporting solution for non-investment and third-country firms (§ 26.5).
- Non-investment and third-country firms are required to support the transaction reporting by the trading venue.
- EEX Group’s exchanges will leverage ECC‘s position transaction data as well as order data from the trading system (T7) and combine this information with instrument reference and configuration data provided by the members to create a draft MiFIR transaction report.
- In case the member does not provide amended information within the defined timeframe, EEX Group will submit the generated draft MiFIR transaction report assuming that it is correct.
- Investment firms are required to submit a transaction report to the National Competent Authority (NCA) of the trading venue. (The draft based approach described above can also be offered as a service to investment firms.) Please note that investment firms have to fulfil more complex end client related requirements that are not covered within the draft reports. Therefore, investment firms have to implement additional measures.
|01/22/2017||MiFID II/MiFIR Data Services Agreement|
|02/09/2018||MiFID Instrument File sample + explanation||ZIP|
|01/17/2018||MiFID II/MiFIR Data Services Description|
© 2017 European Energy Exchange AG