EMIR Trade Reporting
EMIR Trade Reporting - Tailored to Customer needs
European Commodity Clearing‘s Clearing and Non-Clearing Members using our regulatory reporting services meet the requirements of EMIR and the regulators. EEX Group has over five years of experience in EMIR Trade Reporting. Our EMIR Trade Reporting Services help customers save resources so that they can focus on their daily business.
Why use EEX Group EMIR Trade Reporting?
EMIR Trade Reporting at EEX Group is both straightforward and simple. Clearing Members and Non-Clearing Members active on EEX and Powernext benefit from:
- Automatic updates of our regulatory reporting solution upon latest regulatory requirements, inclusion of new products offered for trading and changes in data provision
- Reporting reliably at all times – even on public holidays (Target-2 calendar applies)
- Increased data consistency for EEX Group members through standardised processes for EMIR, REMIT and MiFID II / MiFIR reporting
- Single point of contact for regulatory reporting for EMIR, REMIT and MiFID II / MiFIR under different jurisdictions
- Easy access via FTPS server and WebClient
- Choice between basic service and full delegation
The EU Parliament introduced EMIR in 2012 to enhance transparency on the derivatives market. But what impact does it have for you?
EEX Group EMIR Trade Reporting Services: Basic Service & Full Delegation
Counterparties active on the derivatives markets cleared by ECC receive a reliable solution for EMIR Trade Reporting at EEX.
© 2020 European Energy Exchange AG