EMIR Trade Reporting - Tailored to Customer needs
European Commodity Clearing‘s Clearing and Non-Clearing Members using our regulatory reporting services meet the requirements of EMIR and the regulators. EEX Group has over five years of experience in EMIR Trade Reporting. Our EMIR Trade Reporting Services help customers save resources so that they can focus on their daily business.
Why use EEX Group EMIR Trade Reporting?
EMIR Trade Reporting at EEX Group is both straightforward and simple. Clearing Members and Non-Clearing Members active on EEX benefit from:
- Automatic updates of our regulatory reporting solution upon latest regulatory requirements, inclusion of new products offered for trading and changes in data provision
- Reporting reliably at all times – even on public holidays (Target-2 calendar applies)
- Increased data consistency for EEX Group members through standardised processes for EMIR, REMIT and MiFID II / MiFIR reporting
- Single point of contact for regulatory reporting for EMIR, REMIT and MiFID II / MiFIR under different jurisdictions
- Easy access via FTPS server and WebClient
- Choice between basic service and full delegation
EMIR, the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EU) No 648/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council on OTC derivatives, specifies reporting obligations for counterparties and CCPs (central counterparties).
Who needs to report?
- Counterparties / Non-Clearing Members and Clearing Members active on the derivatives markets
- Central Counterparties (CCPs)
What needs to be reported?
- Details of any derivative contract concluded
- Any modification or termination of the contract
- Duplication is to be avoided
Where do I have to report to?
- Trade repository (REGIS-TR)
When do I have to report?
- No later than the working day following the conclusion, modification or termination of the contract (t+1)
Where do I find the concrete text of the regulation?
The complete text of EMIR is availabl here (REGULATION (EU) No 648/2012).
Please pay special attention to Article 9.
EMIR Trade Reporting Services
EEX Group supports all counterparties active on the derivatives markets cleared by European Commodity Clearing (ECC) in fulfilling their obligations according to the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
Our EMIR Trade Reporting Services include:
- Trade and position reporting for Financial (FC) and Non-Financial Counterparties (NFC)
- Exposure reporting for Clearing Members
- Provision of data files for individual downloading
- Reporting to the trade repository REGIS-TR
- Web Clients to monitor status of reported data
Counterparties can choose between a basic service that provides data files and a full delegation service to REGIS-TR.
EMIR Basic Service
Through the EMIR Basic Service, ECC’s Clearing and Non-Clearing Members can easily access, and check their data. Counterparties can easily download the data files and forward them to REGIS-TR or any other trade repository.
EMIR Full Delegation Service
Counterparties who wish to benefit from the highest standard of automation favour the EMIR Full Delegation Service. This service is an add-on to the EMIR Basic Service. All data is not only available as downloadable files, but is additionally reported directly to REGIS-TR.
EMIR Basic Service
EMIR Full-Delegation Service
Provision of EMIR data files for individual downloading
Transfer of EMIR data files to REGIS-TR
* Free of charge for CMs with at least three NCMs that delegate reporting to ECC
** For NCMs: can only be selected by NCMs if their CM delegates reporting to ECC
* Please note: The mentioned price is for information purposes only. The currently binding price list is available at Trading > Price List
How to connect to EMIR Trade Reporting
To use the EMIR Trade Reporting Service, please fill in the following documents and send it to the Reporting Services team.
|2020-06-22||EMIR Data Services Agreement||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (567 KB)|
|2020-01-31||Population of Common Data Fields||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (159 KB)|
|2017-11-17||Product Commodity Base & Details||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (98 KB)|
|2017-11-17||CFI Construction||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (96 KB)|
|2017-11-17||UTI Construction||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (145 KB)|
If you are interested in any of the EMIR Trade Reporting Services or require further information, please contact the Reporting Services team in good time.
After receiving the completed forms, we will contact you to start the setup process, which involves several steps to ensure that you have secure access to your reported data.
EMIR Reporting after C7
On 12 August 2019, ECC migrated its Derivatives Position & Transaction Management from the EUREX Classic Clearing System to the C7 Clearing System. As EMIR Art. 9 Reporting bases on Clearing Data, there is a significant impact of the C7 migration on EMIR Reporting.
Clearing and Non-Clearing Members who are already using EEX Group’s EMIR Trade Reporting Service can rely on the provided infrastructure. All necessary changes due to the migration of ECC’s Position & Transaction Management to C7 will be implemented automatically.
Counterparties that have implemented proprietary reporting solutions should adjust their reporting in order to use the new C7-report set. Additionally, the Identifier such as the Trade-IDs for Positions and Transactions as well as the Report Tracking Number are subject to change.
We advise counterparties that use their own reporting solutions to read the following information on the migration carefully. For changes regarding the reports please see www.eurexclearing.com > Eurex Clearing > Technology > Eurex Clearing's C7 > System documentation.
In case any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +49 341 2156 – 380.
|2019-12-13||C7 Migration - Regulatory Reporting Impact||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (503 KB)|
|2019-06-19||ECC Clearing Circular 24/2019 - ECC C7 Migration - New Go-live schedule||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (189 KB)|
|2019-06-07||ECC Clearing Circular 22/2019 - ECC C7 Migration – Update on launch date||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (26 KB)|
|2019-03-29||EMIR Trade Reporting according to EMIR Article 9||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (178 KB)|
|2019-02-28||ECC Clearing Circular 07/2019 - ECC C7 Migration Availability of Documentation / Simulation Announcement||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (138 KB)|
|2019-02-21||ECC Clearing Circular 05/2019 - ECC C7 Migration – Regulatory Reporting Impact||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (395 KB)|
|2018-11-29||ECC Clearing Circular 52/2018 - Migration of Derivatives Position & Transaction Management from EUREX Classic to C7||Regulatory Reporting||EMIR Trade Reporting||pdf (178 KB)|