EEX TT Screen
“With our ‘EEX TT Screen’ we offer an additional option for members to access our markets. We chose TT as a service provider because their technology provides a robust and sophisticated trading solution with maximum functionality. In addition, it’s simple for the customers, they do not need any installation, just internet access and a current browser.”
Steffen Köhler, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director Exchange
About EEX TT Screen
TT provides secure, high-performance, go-anywhere market access and trade execution.
The EEX TT Screen can be used to access the EEX markets for:
- power & gas derivatives
- emissions spot and derivatives
- agricultural products
The EEX TT Screen will offer new functionalities such as:
- enter exchange trades and register trade transactions for clearing (Trade Registration).
- enter and manage orders
- view and chart market data
- automated tools like Autospreader® and ADL® (Algo Design Lab)
- access to the system from virtually any internet-connected computer or mobile device
- modular architecture which provides for delivering new functionality to the user’s workspace without a software upgrade
- excel integration
State-of-the-art trading technology
The EEX standard frontend, developed by Trading Technologies (“EEX TT Screen”), provides a sophisticated trading solution with maximum functionality.
- Simple access: Fully browser-based, no installation needed – virtually any computer or mobile device can be used
- Fast and convenient trading: Trade via the patented TT price ladder
- Powerful expert tools: Automatic trading, Algo trading and individual spreads
- Modular architecture: Fully individualise your screen, e.g. by integrating charts
- Users can view and trade via TT mobile (available for iOS and Android)
Free Trial Access
For your free trial access call our market specialists.
EEX TT Screen Tutorial videos and websites
For an initial and very quick overview please use the “Take the Tour” button on the welcome page and switch to Simulation environment to actively test trading.
EEX TT Screen gives customers the opportunity to trade on all Spot and Derivatives Markets shown and enables Trade Registration for clearing. Connection is via the internet.
|Freight, Metals, Oil, Fertilisers||–||–||X||–|
Usage of Synthetic Order Types
Is TT full MIFIDII compatible?
Browser and System Requirements
What are the costs for the screen?
Will there be a distribution via the GCMs?
How will I receive my log-in?
Is trade capture and feeding to an ETRM system possible?
© 2020 European Energy Exchange AG