EEX Trader Exam
The examination is aimed at exchange traders who already have extensive professional experience in exchange trading. They prepare individually for the examination on the basis of training materials provided. The examination can be taken in the form of a face-to-face or online examination (examination control via video conference). Successful completion of the EEX trader examination entitles you to trade on the EEX spot and derivatives markets.
- The EEX trader examination is exclusively for the admission to trading on EEX
- It is only offered to companies within the meaning of the Value Added Tax Act (no private individuals)
- Online exams are only offered to companies that are in the process of being admitted or have been admitted.
For further information on the admission requirements of EEX group members please contact ECC AG:
T +49 341 24680-261
You can easily prepare yourself for the exchange trader exam with the help of the e-learning exam preparation tool.
Cost: EUR 400 per person
(compulsory for exam admission)
With the help of our e-learning tool you will attain the special skills needed for using the EEX trading systems.
Cost: EUR 250 per person
EEX trader exam
The examination can be done as face-to-face or online exam.
Cost: EUR 200 per person
- Booking option 1: Exam preparation + System training + EEX trader exam
- Booking option 2: System training + EEX trader exam
*E-Learning System Training
Each participant is provided with a login for the e-learning system training. You will use the e-learning tool to learn specialist knowledge about the use of the EEX trading systems. Please note that the system training is mandatory for admission to the exam and that at least one of the modules must be completed in full:
- System registration and system setup
- Order book overview and order book depth
- Order mask and order management
- Operations carried out
- System messages and other system functions
Note: Participation in the system training is not required if the participant can prove that he/she has either been active in exchange trading or has experience in using a multilateral trading facility over a period of at least six months within the last two years prior to the application.
© 2020 European Energy Exchange AG