Physical Fulfilment Service
EEX, in cooperation with EPEX SPOT, offers a Physical Fulfillment Service to enter bids in the corresponding EPEX SPOT day-ahead auction according to the participants' respective position in an EEX power futures product. This service is available for trading participants simultaneously admitted to participate in the EEX power futures market and the EPEX SPOT power spot market.
The service is offered for the following EEX power futures products:
- Phelix-DE Power Future / Week and month contracts
- Phelix-AT Power Future / Month contracts
- Phelix-DE/AT Power Future / Week and month contracts
- French Power Future / Week and month contracts
- Dutch Power Future / Month contracts
- Swiss Power Future / Week and month contracts
- Belgian Power Future / Month contracts
Access to the Physical Fulfilment Service
In order to use the Physical Fulfilment Service, a separate PHYFUL Portfolio is required for the respective market area, which can be applied for at EPEX SPOT. Fees can be found in the current price list of EPEX SPOT.
Initiation of physical fulfilments
Automatically via EEX Initiation Service
Manual via trading participants
Trading participants, who would also like to use the additional EEX initiation service, can subscribe via this additional service order form.
© 2017 European Energy Exchange AG