EEX TT Screen
“With our new ‘EEX TT Screen’ we offer an additional option for members to access our markets. We chose TT as a service provider because their technology provides a robust and sophisticated trading solution with maximum functionality. In addition, it’s simple for the customers, they do not need any installation, just internet access and a current browser.”
Steffen Köhler, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director Exchange
About EEX TT Screen
The software-as-a-service (SaaS) TT provides secure, high-performance, go-anywhere market access and trade execution.
The EEX TT Screen can be used to access the EEX markets for:
- power derivatives
- emissions spot and derivatives
- guarantees of origin
The EEX TT Screen will offer new functionalities such as:
- enter exchange trades and register trade transactions for clearing (Trade Registration).
- enter and manage orders
- view and chart market data
- automated tools like Autospreader® and ADL® (Algo Design Lab)
- access to the system from virtually any internet-connected computer or mobile device
- modular architecture which provides for delivering new functionality to the user’s workspace without a software upgrade
When will the new EEX TT Screen be available?
Browser and System Requirements
What to do if a Socket Error message occurs?
Will there be a change in the pricing model? Will the cost increase?
Will there be mobile screens for smartphones etc.?
Will there be a distribution via the GCMs?
Will there be changes to the log-ins and passwords?
How will I receive my log-in?
Is trade capture and feeding to an ETRM system possible?
Usage of Synthetic Order Types
Will there be trade registration?
© 2017 European Energy Exchange AG