Within-Day Natural Gas
Intraday trading through the Within-Day product improves the efficiency of procurement and sales as well as the trading portfolio.
Trading is possible 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Advantages for participants
- Liquid Within-Day trading
- Reduces costs for balancing energy
- Market based asset optimisation for natural gas transport, natural gas storage capacities and interruptible gas supply contracts
- Contract for the remaining delivery hours of the current gas trading day with a lead time of three hours
- Minimum lot size of 1 MW
- Delivery areas are VTP of GASPOOL, NCG and TTF market areas
- Minimum tick size € 0.01 per MWh
Trading Time and Fulfilment
Terms | Contract volume
The contract volume is continuously reduced by the number of hours which is introduced into delivery depending on the trading time and the business hours of the exchange. The contract volume is established on the basis of the contract size (in MW) and the number of delivery hours. Hourly products for physical delivery can be represented by combining opposite orders (buy v. sell orders), which are staggered over time. The minimum contract size is 1 MW.
Trading of the Within-Day product as an hourly contract
|EEX Product Brochures||...to the download area|